- Start of the Platinum, Gold & Silver Tour in Andermatt
- Start of the bronze tour in Obergoms, finish in Andermatt. Oberwald – Realp rail link: 20 min. Ride.
- Neutralized start
- You are on unclosed public roads. The Road Traffic Rules applie at all times. Remember specifically:
– no center line overrun
– no red traffic lights overrun
– make way for subsequent vehicles
- Failure to comply with road traffic rules leads to disqualification and a ban on starting for years to come
- Accompaniment by motorized vehicles is not permitted
- No littering! Non-compliance leads to disqualification
Change of route:
A change is possible between the gold and silver tour. This is also on the road.
The following services are included in the entry fee:
- Start number / time measurement
So that you know what you have achieved, we measure your driving time. A finisher list without ranking will give you information about your performance.
Around 1,000 parking spaces are available for participants in Andermatt on Saturday. These are signposted from Friday lunchtime.
Attention: There are no parking spaces in the village centre of Andermatt and at the Expo-Village.
On the way and in the destination you will find our catering posts (more information will follow).
- medical service
Three ambulance vehicles from the Event Ambulanz foundation are on the pass roads all day. In the event of an emergency, the Alpenbrevet emergency number will be issued. Treatments, transport costs and medical care are at the expense of the participants.
- Finisher Jersey
For reasons of sustainability, we do not generally provide a finisher jersey. That is why, on the one hand, we have reduced the starting fees and on the other hand we have put on a high-quality jersey at a very fair price.
We will have useful and attractive giveaways from our partners ready for you.
Additional services subject to charges
Parking spaces for campers
From Friday afternoon to Sunday you can park your motorhome in Andermatt.
Note that there are no electricity, water or sanitary facilities there.
Cost per day: is not yet certain.
Registration: in advance via the online registration. Activation takes place in summer.
The photographers from Alpha-Foto will take pictures of the participants at various points along the route. You can then purchase these pictures on the website www.alphafoto.com.
Together with raceOne and our timing partner TrackMaxx, you can have yourself tracked live with your mobile phone.
A small fee for viewers will be charged by the raceOne app.
SMS registration is possible via our website. The times are accordingly delivered directly to the mobile phone.