- Start of the Platin-, Gold- and Silvertour in Andermatt
- Start of the Bronzetour in Obergoms, Finish in Andermatt
- Neutralized start
- You are on unsealed public roads. The road traffic law applies at all times. Remember specifically:
– don’t cross the center line.
– do not run over a red traffic light
– make way for overtaking vehicles
- Failure to comply with the road traffic regulations will result in disqualification and a ban on starting at the Alpenbrevet for the next few years
- Accompaniment by motorised vehicles is not permitted
- No littering! Non-compliance leads to disqualification
Change of route:
You can change your route between the Gold- and Silvertour. This is also possible during the event.
The entry fee includes the following services:
- Startnumber / timing
So that you know what you have achieved, we measure your riding time. With the help of a finisher list without ranking you will get information about your performance.
- Parking spaces
In Andermatt, around 1,000 parking spaces will be available for participants on Saturday. These are signposted from Saturday onwards.
Attention: There are no parking spaces in the village centre of Andermatt and at the Expo-Village.
On the way and at the finish you will find our food stations (more information will follow).
- Ambulance / rescue service
Three ambulance vehicles of the Event Ambulance Foundation are on the pass roads all day long. In case of an emergency, call the Alpenbrevet emergency number. Treatments, transport costs and medical care are at the expense of the participants.
- Finisher jersey
For reasons of sustainability, we do not generally give out a finisher jersey. Therefore we have reduced the entry fees on the one hand and on the other hand we have issued a high quality jersey at a very fair price.
We will have useful and attractive give-aways from our partners ready for you.
Additional services subject to charges
Parking spaces for campers
From Thursday to Sunday you can park your motorhome in Andermatt.
Please note that there is no electricity, water or sanitary facilities.
Cost per day: not yet determined.
Registration: in advance via the online registration. The activation will take place in summer.
The photographers of the company Alpha-Foto will take pictures of the participants at various points along the route. These pictures can be purchased on the website www.alphafoto.com.
Together with raceOne and our timing partner TrackMaxx, you can be tracked live via mobile phone.
A small fee for spectators will be charged by the raceOne app.
SMS registration is possible via our website. The times are accordingly delivered directly to the mobile phone.
The bike tour takes you from the heart of Switzerland over the most famous Swiss Alpine passes through the snow-covered mountain landscapes even in summer to southern Ticino with palm trees on the roadside.