- By public transport: By train to Göschenen and from there there is a direct connection to the Matterhorn Gotthard Bahn that reaches Andermatt within 10 minutes.
- by car: on the motorway A2 to the Göschenen and from there you can reach Andermatt via country road.
Traveling with bicycles in public transport
- Bicycle self-loading: In the carrier bag as free hand luggage or for a fee in marked train areas.
- Bike shipping: Simply drop off your bike as luggage at the train station and collect it at your destination.
To get to Ulrichen
- By public transport: By train to Visp and from there with the Matterhorn Gotthard Bahn to Ulrichen or via the Furka tunnel to Ulrichen.
- By car: Via Grimsel-, Furka or Nufenenpass you reach directly the Goms. Or from Visp along the main street in the direction of Goms.